CALL 24 is our free automated phone service offering you access to your credit union accounts around the clock. Whether you are at home or on the go, all it takes is a touch tone phone and your credit union account number. The last four digits of your social security number will be your starting PIN. (Personal Identification Number)
Use CALL 24 to:
- Get all account balances.
- Make a loan payment.
- Make payments on your FCCU Mastercard.
- Verify what checks have cleared.
- Place a Stop Payment on check that has not cleared your account.
- Transfer money within your FCCU accounts.
- Transfer money from/to another FCCU account, with your signed authorization form on file at the Credit Union.
- Verify the amount of your last deposit.
- Request a check withdrawal.
Members living in Palm Beach County simply dial 642-6686, outside the area, call toll free, 1-800-731-3328.
CALL 24 is also available in Spanish by dialing 642-6686 and then pressing 9.