Membership in First Choice Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone living or working in Palm Beach County
- All employees and retirees of the Federal Government and veterans of any branch of the service living in Florida.* (See required counties listed below.)
- Individuals holding a professional license from the State of Florida.*
- All family members of an existing member
- Members of the Argentina Arts Organization of Palm Beach
Once you join the Credit Union, you are always a member, even if you leave your job, retire or move out of the area. As long as you maintain your account, the full range of benefits is available to you.
*Such individuals must live or work in Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Glades or Hendry counties.
Opening New Accounts
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What does this mean for you? We will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. Confidentiality of this information will be maintained as required under the Privacy Act and all other applicable laws and regulations.
Visit our office along with your valid photo ID and your opening deposit and join today. We are open on Saturdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm for your convenience.